Pellets are a great, economical way to heat your home. Learn some of the facts of why to consider pellets as this winters heat source.
- Wood pellet are produced by compressing the wood that come from, mostly, waste wood of sawmills, or wood-processing manufactures.
- One ton of wood pellets has the energy equivalency of 2.8 barrels of #2 fuel oil. (Energy Information Administration)
- Direct thermal conversion of 3 million tons of wood pellets displaces the equivalent of almost 8.5 million barrels of #2 fuel oil. That is 356 million gallons! (Energy Information Administration)
- Direct thermal conversion of pellets has an efficiency level of approximately 80%
- Pellet stoves have extremely low particulate emissions due to their high burn efficiency and the density of the fuel. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- High quality pellets are heavy and without any moisture.
- Wood pellets can be burned not only in special pellets stoves. Wood pellets are from pure wood, which has finest combustion characteristics. Pellets burn everywhere – bonfire, fireplace or simple wood-burning stove. Certainly it is the best to burn it in special design pellets stoves because only this allows to achieve maximum efficiency. It can be burnt elsewhere but sometimes it is not recommended to do that.
With the aid of these pellet mills you can help ensure that the planet is in a fit state to pass on to future generations. Products used in the Biomass Pellet Mills are generally either sustainable crops or waste products that would otherwise go to a landfill site.
Contact us for more information:
+91-11-2519 5251, 45647504