A lot of people ask why we believe wood briquettes offer better value for money than wood logs.
Well why wouldn’t we, when briquettes are so much hotter, cleaner, longer burning and more economical? The case for briquettes over logs is not based on subjective opinion, it is pure physics.
- Briquettes are lighter in weight and cheaper and easier to store and handle.
- Briquettes deliver around 50% more heat for each pound spent than logs.
- Briquettes have strong environmental credentials as they are made from waste wood produced as part of the furniture or other wood-related businesses – or in some cases collected from skips.
- The moisture content of most briquettes is 10% or less, meaning they burn better and cause fewer chimney and flue problems.
- When briquettes burn they leave around 1% of their original volume as ash, meaning you don’t have to empty the stove as often.
HiTech Agro Energy offers fully integrated and automated Briquette Plants & Products.
Contact us for more information briquettes and briquetting equipments.