Using clean, renewable energy is one of the most important actions we can take to reduce our impact on the environment. The world is constantly on the lookout for reliable, inexpensive and renewable forms of energy.
Fossil fuels are non-renewable, that is, they draw on finite resources that will eventually dwindle, becoming too expensive or too environmentally damaging to retrieve. In contrast, the environmental benefits of biomass power generation – using biomass fuel – are clear. By using waste material for fuel, we can not only generate energy in a more sustainable fashion but also prevent that waste from burdening our landfills even more or being left to decay on the forest floor or urban lot.
We believe that waste isn’t something to be packed into ever-diminishing landfill space. It’s a resource that we can transform into green and clean energy and raw materials for other industries through the application of advanced technologies and innovative processes. And we can do this with a firm commitment to our communities and their environments.
Main considerations of biomass as a fuel source include:
- Entirely renewable as the sources are constantly available.
- Unlike solar and wind energy it is not reliant upon the weather in order to maintain its usability. Hence biomass energy can assist energy needs in regions that are frequently subject to power outages due to a shortage of fuel sources.
- Because Biomass CHP is reliant on common and available sources it can be cheaply produced.
- There is fewer byproducts when creating biomass energy.
- Biomass power is carbon neutral.
At HighTech Agro Energy we’re committed to managing the recyclable components of waste efficiently, so the recyclable material can be used and converted into new products and biomass fuel whenever possible.
We offer a diverse range of technologies and services in the field of Municipal Solid Waste and Biomass Processing. We help people use all types of Biomass, Municipal and Industrial residues to produce Clean, Affordable, and Renewable Energy.
Contact us for more information.