Do you remember that old saying that one man’s garbage is another man’s treasure? The same principle applies to our daily wastes.
Have a look at how much waste we produce:
Waste is potentially a resource. From traditional point of view, the daily waste has been regarded as worthless however from the point of view of resource efficiency, the daily wastes can be recovered and recycled and reused at every procedures of production and consumption.
Putting Waste to Work for Energy:
It was a Greek philosopher who once said 2000 years ago that nothing gets wasted – everything gets transformed, or something along these lines.
We, at HiTech Agro, can help mitigate the “disaster” and put that amount of waste to good use, by making briquettes using daily wastes.
Briquettes are traditionally defined as compressed blocks of combustible material – usually coal dust, wood chips, paper, peat or sawdust – that are used to start a fire. The terms derives from the French language and it means “brick.”
Waste that can be used for briquette manufacturing:
- Charcoal fines
- Any other type of agricultural waste.
However, all waste is not created equal. First, it is the determining of waste composition that is important. Generally, moisture content, calorific value and chemical composition of the wastes should be determined.
Benefits of converting wastes into fuel briquettes
1. Using fuel briquettes means to chop less firewood and less charcoal to buy, saving time and money and do contributions to ease the environment pressures.
2. You will get free fuel for cook if you make your own briquettes.
3. Make money by selling your briquettes!
4. To make briquettes form daily wastes means the rubbish on the streets an dumps will be reduced.
5.Briquettes have a durable quality, high burning efficiency and convenient to be stored and transported.
Generally, the briquettes are made through the following procedures:
1. Raw materials preparation: mechanical fragmentation of raw materials by a crushing machines(which is up to the quality and size of the materials and the technology applied, and the procedure can be staged).
2. Drying of the crushed materials when the moisture content is too high for briquettes production.
3. Briquette the processed materials by using various types of briquetting machines such as the screw pressing machines, stamping pressing machines and hydraulic briquetting machines). The briquettes are made in the process of pressure agglomeration, in which the loose materials is molded into a permanent , geometrical and defined dimensions by the compaction pressure and intermolecular forces and bonds when necessary.
Briquettes fuel are usually used in boiler plants, heating plants, power stations and thermal power stations, as well as by individual customers for household use. It is also possible to use fuel briquettes in the fireplaces and conventional boilers that once use coals or woods with or without a little modification. The increase price of the conventional fuels urges the demand for the briquettes fuel and affects briquette fuel price and the briquette machines price as the increased public awareness to the environment protection.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We at HiTech Agro, stand behind our products and the quality with which they are made. As industry leaders in manufacturing biomass processing equipment, we continually exceed industry standards in providing our customers with the best products and services on the market. Shop with confidence in knowing you’re getting the best in quality.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Telephone: +91-11-2519 5251, 45647504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com