Paper is an important material, used daily for many purposes worldwide. The global production of paper and cardboard stood at approximately 407 million metric tons in 2014.
Why Paper Recycling is important?
- Worldwide the pulp and paper industry is the fifth largest consumer of energy, accounting for 4% of all the world’s energy use.
- Over 60% of the roughly 17 billion cubic feet of timber harvested worldwide each year is used for paper and pulp.
- The paper industry uses more water to produce a ton of product than any other industry.
- Discarded paper is a major component of many landfill sites, accounting for about 35% by weight of municipal solid waste.
- Seventeen trees and 6953 gallons of water can be saved by recycling just one ton of paper.
From paper waste to paper pellet
When waster paper is made to biomass pellets, they can be used as one green and renewable energy resource with a wide application. The waste paper pellets are a high efficient fuel that can play an important role in family heating, cooking, generating electricity, or as industrial fuel.
They can discharge as high calorific value as possible, little smoke and ash left. That is to say, the utilization of waste paper pellets can not only create great economic benefit but also save a lot of labor.
The Benefits of Paper Pellet
1. Quality: Paper pellets are made to meet the quality demands of the energy system. They are very dense, and the Btu content is similar to coal. The dry processing gives them extremely low moisture content.
2. Cost: The price of paper pellets is one direct benefit and the main lure for customers. Transportation is the highest cost component, therefore, the distance of your industry from the pellet manufacturer may be the biggest determinant of its economic value.
3. Environment: Paper pellets have less sulfur and produce less carbon monoxide than coal, which makes them a little more attractive. Compared to wood, paper has less formaldehyde. Besides, using recycled paper for pellets is effective in reducing landfill waste.
4. Lubrication: Paper pellet dust can lubricate the burning system. It is found that paper pellets absorb some of the moisture on coal, allowing the coal to flow more easily on its way to burning.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We at HiTech Agro, stand behind our products and the quality with which they are made. As industry leaders in manufacturing pellet mills, we continually exceed industry standards in providing our customers with the best products on the market. Shop with confidence in knowing you’re getting the best in quality.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Telephone: +91-11-2519 5251, 45647504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com